Salesforce Hyderabad Senior Full Stack Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Senior Full Stack Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Full Stack Engineer.
Job Code: JR208000.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products/applications;
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it;
- Operate optimally in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the vital work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers;
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers;
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review the designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, and write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics;
- 5+ years of professional software development experience (The years are depending on the required seniority level).
- Proven understanding of web application development
- Proven experience in Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL, and relational database schema design.
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JUnit, and Selenium.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.).
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.