Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Pune Machine Learning Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, leading providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for Machine Learning Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Capgemini Pune Machine Learning Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ML frameworks, .Net, Java, Groovy, and R Language can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Machine Learning Engineer.
Job Code: 1598862.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 10 years.
Job Location: Pune, Noida, Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Study/ transform data science prototypes, design machine learning models and deploy appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Understand customer requirements & business goals and develop effective, scalable AI/ML code (Low code using our list of partners asset or High code though Python, etc)
- Develop/maintain AI assets including define the problem, data extraction/ parsing/manipulation/augmentation, data cleansing & transformation Test and debug programs
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests & experiments as well as Improve functionality of existing systems
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- As an individual contributor, coordinate with clients or internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Support the practice into the shift of our capabilities towards IA with continuous up-skilling, Delivery framework improvements, innovation, recruitment activities.
- 3+ years proven experience in SW development.
- Systems Engineering studies completed
- Open to work on new technologies is mandatory.
- Should have excellent programming/software development background.
- Experience in R Language is an asset.
- Experience in .Net, Java and Groovy is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- Excellent, proactive problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English and have worked in global/multicultural environment.
- Experience on ML tools/technologies.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.