Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai Associate Posts | B.E/MCA | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cognizant Chennai Associate 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in IBM Guardium Data Discovery can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00047331741.
Education Qualification: B.E/MCA.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understand functional and nonfunctional application security requirements.
- Raise queries and seek clarification.
Design & Analysis:
- Develop proof of concept.
- Understand dependency between applications/components vs design specification and raise clarification.
- Install and configure Identity and access management product (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product(ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree) object class schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration search base configuration Attribute access control AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Develop custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements.
- Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review/defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Develop unit test cases/suite.
- Perform unit testing log results share defect details.
- Develop SDLC lifecycle artifacts based on customer SDLC process.
- Create build and deployment instructions.
- Raise change request.
- Develop scripts for build and deployment automation.
- Develop Deployment instructions.
- Address code review comments.
- Address defects raised during testing.
Coaching & Facilitating:
- Providing basic level training to entry level trainees on technologies/products used in the project.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Develop accelerators to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Identify pain points/gaps in process and suggest improvements.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual/scripts.
- Contribute / search/reuse all types of assets from the repository.
Solution Design & Development:
- Develop POCs for solution design realization.
- Create System Design document based on the solution architecture proposed by Leads.
- IBM Guardium Data Discovery
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.