SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Developer-Node JS, Java, Kubernetes Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Developer-Node JS, Java, Kubernetes posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Developer-Node JS, Java, Kubernetes 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Node JS or Java, Cloud Application Development can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer-Node JS, Java, Kubernetes.
Job Code: 266331.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a Developer, you will be collaborating with Product managers, Architects and UI designers to deliver key enhancements and translate customer requests into useful product functionality.
- Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing and quality assurance of innovative product features
- Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues
- Presenting ideas for product improvements and building POCs
- Initiate and drives topics to a resolution with a high level of quality, reliability and efficiency
- Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and work on other tasks for the benefit of the team
- Interact with internal and external customers, if required
- Assist in customer adoption of new features
- At least 4 years of experience in designing and coding cloud or web-based applications
- Strong knowledge in Object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Experience Node JS or Java, Cloud Application Development
- Knowledge in anyone mobile app development (iOS or Android)
- Exposure to MongoDB, Nest.js, Kubernetes, Microservices architecture and gRPC
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly