SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore DevOps Database Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for DevOps Database Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore DevOps Database Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS/Ms-SQL/My-SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Database Engineer - AWS/Ms-SQL/My-SQL.
Job Code: 292694.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Performance analysis and optimization tuning for MS-SQL and MySQL.
- Resolution of incidents related to database infrastructure.
- Provide analysis for High Impact incidents with Corrective Action recommendations.
- Perform POC analysis and documentation for complex business critical database processes.
- Monthly vulnerability patching for Windows and RedHat based systems.
- Automation development and implementation of MS SQL management processes.
- Development, implementation and tuning of Database alerting.
- Develop and implement cloud infrastructure solution as part of our database product offerings.
- Develop database as a service and automation for MS SQL and MySQL with .NET and Powershell, Python, etc.
- Leverage the latest and greatest AWS Cloud technologies as you build and innovate
- Embrace end-to-end ownership and DevOps practices: design, code, test, deploy and monitor your solutions in providing direct value to the Database Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study and 3 years of experience required.
- AWS management and migrations services for MS-SQL systems
- Experience with AWS as well as container technologies, CFN, SSM, etc...
- Core database administration competencies including high-availability, recoverability (backup\restore), installation and configuration, security, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience with programming languages: Have proficiency with Python or other object-oriented programming languages such as JAVA, etc.
- Configuration and administration of MySQL database security and access permissions.
- Scripting on Windows, specifically, PowerShell for Windows environments.
- Supporting relational databases in an enterprise-level production environment.
- Experience should also include DevOPs framework, including participation in Agile/Scrum development process with two-week sprint deployments.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills