SAP Bangalore Mobile Application Developer Posts | B.Tech/B.E/MCA/M.Tech | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for Mobile Application Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Mobile Application Developer.
Job Code: 292264.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/MCA/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 5 to 12 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experienced in Mobile Native UI, Auto Layout, Networking, Persistency, Multithreading, performance, push notifications, concurrency and Security.
- Solid understanding of the full Mobile development life cycle
For iOS Developers:
- Strong programming skills in latest iOS versions, SWIFT, SWIFT UI, Objective-C, Cocoa and various iOS frameworks using XCode. SAP iOS SDK is an advantage.
For Android Developers:
- Kotlin, Firebase and Android Studio. SAP Android SDK is an advantage.
- Experience in Cloud Platform technologies and architecture.
- Basic knowledge in any of the AR development platforms like ARPA SDK’s, DroidAR (for Android), Vuforia SDK, ARLab SDK etc., is an advantage.
- Sound Fundamentals of Computer Science and MVC Architectural concepts is required.
- Good hands on experience of tools like GIT/Gerrit.
- Highly skilled in prototyping tools (Wireframe development) like Axure, Sketch etc.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new functionality/technology quickly; Also able to explain technical information to technical or non-technical people
- Sound Analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Exposure to IoT or Machine Learning
- Experience in SAP Cloud Platform development and SAP UI technologies would be an advantage
- Experience in CI/CD with Jenkins
- Full time B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Tech. from a recognized university.
- 5 - 12 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and Stake holder management skills
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality results
- Customer handling skills and strong business processes knowledge
- Ability to share structured knowledge on the job and present concepts
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.