Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Application Engineer Posts | B.E | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Application Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Application Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/Python, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Application Engineer.
Job Code: 1946438.
Education Qualification: B.E.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 2+ years of development or technical support experience
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience in Unix
- Experience scripting in modern program languages
- B.E. in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 2+ years of development/testing/technical support experience
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Knowledge of basic internet technologies such as XML, JS, CSS, HTML etc.
- Knowledge of Java/Python, SQL.
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- Hands-on technical expertise
- Strong metrics and operational excellence focus
- Proven ability to deep dive on issues
- Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Strong results orientation
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with a wide array of individuals at Amazon, and get the right things done
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.