IBM India Private Limited Kolkata DevOps Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for DevOps posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under IBM Kolkata DevOps 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Devops, Unix/ Linux can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps.
Job Code: 446705BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Adopt to the given technology to meet the drift of customer and business requirements
- Act as support SPOC for devops and system Administration and components, Provide direct technical support as needed in the planning, coordination, installation, implementation and testing of releases, upgrades, or changes to unix/ Linux operating system, network, and component software.
- Primary support for assigned ISV products along with diagnose unix/ Linux platform system and product issues and follow up with root cause analysis
- Analyze performance issues while providing technical consultation and inquiries from the other IT technical teams
- Assume personal responsibility for resolving problems in most effective way possible within SLA reaching root cause and preventing problems
- Aid with identifying problem management trends
- Develop solution in Shell and Perl scripting for client application as workaround to solve the issues during deployment.
- Handle the production management calls with all the stake holders
- Monitor the application health check during the Go live
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Devops application with Unix/ Linux environment
- Validated knowledge in the following technologies: Unix System Services, Unix/Linux (install/uninstall packages, network interface, basic commands, etc)
- Expertise in popular virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, Openstack, Power) and micro services architecture
- Solid understanding of Linux and Windows development, debugging, administration and automation frameworks – Bash, PowerShell, Chef, Ansible
- In-depth experience delivering new features using agile development practices including continuous integration and automated
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proficient in working with high availability environment along with alignment to process
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.