SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Network Security Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Network Security Engineer posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Network Security Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS basics, Linux/Unix can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Security Engineer, SAP Concur.
Job Code: 284318.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Gain good working knowledge and understanding in all datacenter and cloud network components used by Concur including route/switch, firewalls, load balancing, remote access, and CDN services.
- Provide technical and project support of a constantly changing infrastructure.
- Deliver and enhance network self service capabilities to the infrastructure through automation.
- Enforce standards and provide evidence through automation.
- Investigate, resolve, and prioritize network and security-related issues.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new solutions to continuously improve service through resilience, performance, and reduce cost of ownership.
- Troubleshoot network problems and outages and review performance and health monitors.
- Complete a set number of weekly ticket requests to the networking team around approved changes or issues reported.
- 5+ years of experience in the networking field. Have a strong background in LAN and good to have exposure to datacenter solutions including Cisco/Arista/F5
- Familiar with CDN technologies and concepts.
- Competent with change management processes.
- Strong troubleshooting skills involving packet captures analysis, routing protocols, and load balancing.
- Understanding or knowledge of AWS basics, Linux/Unix skills is an advantage.
- Intermediate experience with administering and troubleshooting HTTP/S Load balancers including SSL encryption and certificate management.
- Basic understanding of various firewall technologies.
- Familiar with various network monitoring platforms and philosophies.
- Strong skills: problem-solving, teamwork, communications, and documentation.
- Experience with standard network change management, incident management, and configuration policies.