SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Senior Data Scientist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for Senior Data Scientist posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Senior Data Scientist 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Scientist.
Job Code: 380975.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Drive Impact: You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on a team that is at the forefront of addressing sustainability, circular economy challenges, and data modeling.
- Startup Culture: Contribute directly to the growth of an early-stage venture and witness the tangible impact of your work on our mission.
- Collaborative Innovation: Collaborate closely with design, engineering, and product management teams to deliver new features and enhance existing ones.
- Behavior Modeling: Develop models that illuminate the relationship between user characteristics and behaviors, ultimately influencing key business outcomes.
- User Segmentation: Classify users into distinct categories based on their characteristics and behaviors.
- Problem Definition: Collaborate with stakeholders from various disciplines (Founders, Engineering, PMs, data analysts, data engineers, qualitative researchers) to clearly define the problems that need solving.
- Effective Communication: Communicate insights from your analyses effectively, catering to diverse audiences, including both non-technical and technical team members.
- Machine Learning Proficiency: Demonstrated experience in modeling and classifying data using machine learning techniques, including clustering methods, using Python.
- Educational Background & Experience: A degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, machine learning, economics, or a related field and have 6+ years of the professional experience in the required field
- Collaborative Skills: The ability to influence and build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Communication: Proven experience in conveying insights from your analyses to diverse audiences, including executives and team members with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Data Visualization: Proficiency in data visualization techniques.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.