IBM India Private Limited Pune AWS Cloud Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for AWS Cloud Full Stack posts, with work location in Pune.
Under IBM Pune AWS Cloud Full Stack 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS Microservices can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Cloud Full Stack
Job Code: 585029BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in IT industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in working AWS Microservices.
- Experience in Java , Springboot, Spring Cloud attributes, Microservices communications (Asynchronous or Synchronous), circuit breakers, service discovery, API gateway, Hibernate , RDBMS or No Sql DB
- In-depth knowledge of containerization.
- Hands on experience in building microservices on AWS leveraging container technologies. Has expertise on AWS beanstock, AWS tools & SDK, AWS Cloud9, AWS CodeStar, AWS Command line interface etc.
- Expertise in deploying at scale various containerized web and data applications and services using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, XRay and other monitoring solutions etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.