SAP India Pvt. Ltd Pune DevOps Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under SAP Pune DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Kubernetes, Helm3, DevOps can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 325006.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Openstack Support operations of complete IaaS Service on a global scale, take care of daily operations
- Understand the architecture of SAP’s Converged Cloud platform (OpenStack, Ansible Automation, VMware, EMC, Arista, Cisco, etc.) and deliver 3rd Level expert cloud operations support.
- Work as part of an agile DevOps team and drive assigned topics from an operations point of view.
- Implement Changes by liasoning with cloud platform development and architecture team
- Experience in running cloud infrastructure environments from an end-to-end perspective, covering compute, network and storage up to hypervisor and cloud platform level
- Change, Incident, Problem and Escalation management
- Drive continuous improvement & enhancements for the cloud platform and the operations
- Infrastructure Management by Kubernetes, Helm3.
- Expertise on Openstack Nova, Cinder
- Monitoring Tools – Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
- CI / CD - Concourse
- In-depth technical expertise with regards to virtual infrastructure including VMware vSphere/Cisco/EMC/Arista and other virtualization products to support SAP’s Cloud offering
- Expert knowledge in virtualization especially vSphere management including Linux know-how
- Automation Know-How and programming skills – Python and Ansible
- Automating cloud infrastructure tasks is a key enabler for the team
- Experience working in large-scale datacenter/cloud/network environments
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a distributed organization of highly motivated and qualified individuals
- Drive for and focus on results and execution
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Strong presentation and communication skills at all levels, including written and verbal
- Good Team player
- Experience regarding DevOps and the agile development methodologies
- General knowledge about various SAP solutions and products like HANA, ERP and/or BW
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.