Genpact India Private Limited Gurugram SQL Developer Posts | BCA/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for SQL Developer posts, with work location in Gurugram.
Under Genpact Gurugram SQL Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL server, SQL, Procedures can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SQL Developer.
Job Code: ITO049003.
Education Qualification: BCA/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Gurugram.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop and provide support to all system interfaces and coordinate with all project managers to provide specifications for all core modules.
- Coordinate with various developers, project managers and analyst to prepare designs for new applications and documents all processes to ensure effective evaluation of all applications.
- Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various SQL packages to provide support to all application developers.
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements & suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration & provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Importing and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Require to perform advance level calculations on the data set.
- Functioning with application developers to be able to create optimized queries.
- Creating table indexes to help in improving the database’s performance.
- Meaningful work experience in BI & DW domain.
- SQL server at an advanced level.
- Understanding the inner workings of SQL, procedures, functions and work abounds
- Knowledge of a front end use of Stored Procedures
- Experience in Insurance Domain (P&C is preferred)
- Proficient in ETL tools/technologies. Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle client discussions
- Ability to organize/manage timely delivery Documentation of findings (SharePoint). Full Transparency on progress (JIRA)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.