Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Junior Research Fellow & Research Associate Posts | Master Degree/Ph.D. | Apply Now
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), an autonomous medical school and an Institute in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
In the latest job notification, SCTIMST announces job vacancies for various project staff posts for Project entitled “Development of ‘Human-on-a-Chip’ device technology: A paradigm shift in biological evaluation and disease model” on a temporary basis.
Under SCTIMST JRF & Research Associate Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 36,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 30.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For SCTIMST Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post:
Junior Research Fellow: 2
Research Associate: 1
As on 31.03.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree/Ph.D in relevant science, engg subjects from a recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.sctimst.ac.in/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate (P - 8187) – Temporary”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Administrative Officer, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, BMT Wing, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695012”.
Last date for submission of application: by 30.04.2019.