Siemens Bangalore Associate Engineer-Design & Development Posts | Degree/Engineering | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Associate Engineer-Design & Development posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Associate Engineer-Design & Development 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Design and development in C#, ASP.net, WCF, SQL, MVC can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Engineer-Design & Development.
Job Code: 224329.
Education Qualification: Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Developing process software tools:
- Work closely with product owner and stakeholders
- Analyze incoming requirements
- Design, develop and test (process software) tools based on requirements
- Participate in peer programming, software code reviews and design
- Provide helpdesk support
- Ensure conformance to the organization and project quality process.
- Around 3+ years of industry experience with a background in Design and development in C#, ASP.net, WCF, SQL, MVC
- Experience working in web development and/or windows tools development is preferred.
- Exposure to Team Foundation Server
- Sound knowledge in OOPS programming skills.
- Sound knowledge of Software Engineering process
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Exposure to the testing process and testing techniques(unit test and test automation preferable)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills