ITC Infotech Bangalore Java Senior Developer Posts | Engineer | Apply Now
ITC Infotech is a specialized global full service IT consulting & outsourcing solutions provider.
In the latest job announcement, ITC Infotech India announces job vacancies for Java Senior Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under ITC Infotech Bangalore Java Senior Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Technical | Java, and Open | Core Java | Development Source can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Senior Developer.
Education Qualification: Engineer.
Experience Level: 4 to 9 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Interface with various teams within IT including Application Development, Enterprise Data Management, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations, ensuring production readiness.
- Experience with Agile methodology·
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Testing (CICDCT)
Technical Skills Sets (Already shared):
- Java 8 and above Spring Boot Microservices Junit with Mockito JMS (Preferred, not Mandatory) Spring Integration (Preferred, not Mandatory)