Siemens Bangalore Azure Senior Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens careers India announces job vacancies for Azure Senior Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore hiring Azure Senior Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in PAAS, Azure policies, VM configuration, VNETs, Azure insights can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Senior Developer.
Job Code: 273196.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
What part will you play!
- You will be responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specifications, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components/technology.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Guide the team in test automation design and towards implementation of the same
- Collaborate with globally located teams
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- You have Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of at least 5-8 years in solving complex problems
- Experience in PAAS, Azure policies, VM configuration, VNETs, Azure insights.
- Experience in micro service API development.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation, Azure/Function, API Gateway, Compute, AKS) is preferred
- Development of test automation for features developed.
- Able to understand architecture and implement requirements.
- Proven phenomenal teammate, should be able to lead and guide team.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experience in Global Software Development (GSD), Agile/LEAN software development
- Should have good communication skills, be proactive, quality and result-oriented
- Take initiative and possess an ability to learn and adapt to changes
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.