Citi Pune Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City.
In the latest job announcement, Citi careers India announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Citi Pune hiring Data Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 21317891.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Master’s / Engineering Degree with more than 3 years of experience in BigData systems, Hive, Hadoop, Spark (Python/ scala) and cloud-based data management technologies
- Hands-on experience in Unix Scripting, Python and Scala programing along with strong experience in SQL.
- Comfortable working with completed unstructured, undocumented code and turning it around into best in class code redesigning costly compute and data processes and aligning to best development standards
- Experienced in working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding.
- Well versed with necessary data preprocessing and application engineering skills
- At least 3 years of experience designing software systems with intense computational needs across real time and batch process .
- Experience and understanding of Supervised, unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Exposure to data ingestion, ETL tools such as Talend, modeling tools, Performance Management tooling such as Pepper data, Cloudera stack will be a plus
- Knowledge of data management, data governance, data security and regulatory practices
- Ability to identify, clearly articulate and solve complex business problems and present them to the management in a structured and simpler form
- Should have experience of working in onsite, offsite delivery model
- Experience working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding.
- Experience in Credit Cards and Retail Banking
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong process/project management skills
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Control orientated and Risk awareness
- Fast Learner with a desire to excel and attitude to partner and solve problems in complex environments placing business objectives at center or all activity.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Code Re-engineering is preferred.
- Experience in broad IT architecture and design preferred across data and channels
- Experience in query tuning, automation technologies (Autosys, Jenkins, Service Now) preferred
- Exposure to container technology, Machine learning will be a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Citi career portal and login in to apply.