Siemens Bangalore Full Stack Automation Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Full Stack Automation Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Full Stack Automation Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#/JAVA Selenium Web Driver Automation can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Automation Developer.
Job Code: 225301.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 1 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop automated test framework and strategy to ensure the software created is fit for purpose
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Bring value addition topics like BDD, TDD into scrum team and drive the team toward them
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
- Work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as required
- Review and contribute to requirements analysis and agile story grooming to ensure testability
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies Selenium, Sikuli, Appium
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Provide expert guidance on test automation projects
- Optimize test automation scripts, reduce test-cycle time and increase product reliability
- Help establish automation goals for new and existing features
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team context
- Framework automation development and exposure in the Healthcare Domain
- Performance Testing – Nonfunction Testing ( jMeter, Postman)
- C#/JAVA Selenium Web Driver Automation Experience
- Should have exposure to Collaboration Tools like Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo
- ISTQB foundation level certification