Siemens Bangalore Senior Cloud Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Senior Cloud Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Senior Cloud Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Python, OOPS concepts can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Cloud Developer.
Job Code: 228619
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4+ years of experience as Cloud automation engineer in AWS.
- Strong Python programming experience using AWS Boto3 cloud APIs.
- Proficient in OOPS concepts and ability to create reusable APIs.
- Must have administrative knowledge in AWS cloud solutions especially PAAS.
- Hands-on experience in orchestration using Terraform, CloudFormation in AWS.
- Fair knowledge in Azure Cloud Services.
- Knowledge in Azure automation technologies & PAAS services are plus. (Optional)
- Hands-on experience any one of the configuration management tools like ansible/puppet/chef. Must be able to write playbooks.
- Experience using Azure DevOps tool for build, release pipelines, repositories.
- Experience in building CICD pipelines over any one technology. Example : Jenkins/ Azure DevOps/ Git or etc.,
- Programmatical experience with databases transactions.
- Experience using Git version controller.
- Hands-on experience in writing PowerShell /Bash scripts.
- Fair knowledge in Windows/ Linux operating systems.
- Having knowledge in automation tools like chef, salt is plus.
- Ability to integrate Cloud & 3rd party applications using APIs.
- Ability to architect automation features using cloud-native solutions.
- Ability to write unit test coverage for the APIs to ensure quality.
- Root cause analysis and debugging ability.
- Knowledge of security concerns and best practices in code development.
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently.