SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Associate DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for Associate DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Associate DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Unix/Linux can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 330299.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 0 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As an Associate DevOps Engineer, you will support in the required adaptation of our public cloud offerings to make it ready for a standardized use restricted cloud environment.Come and be part of the team that can influence the way platform is built for restricted cloud environments.
- Prepare the development and testing landscapes, focusing on process automation.
- Proactively monitor automated tests execution and prepare deliveries.
- Knowhow of Automation experience with at least one configuration/deployment management system such as Terraform, Ansible or other similar tools
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to support lifecycle activities (installations, updates, managing versions and so on) of SAP Gardener on VMware/Kubernetes cluster together with VMware and gardener teams globally.
- Working with geographically distributed teams.
- 0 - 3 years of relevant experience with Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science.
- Hands-on experience in at least one scripting language (Python preferred).
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Grafana Dashboard.
- Experience in using monitoring tools like Prometheus, ELK etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux internals.
- Understanding of Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes concepts.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt according to the team requirements.
- Demonstrates good communication skills, team spirit and handling cross team collaborations.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.