IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Cloud Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Cloud Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Cloud Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Go Lang, Python, REST API, Linux can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Developer(Virtualization).
Job Code: 341472BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Review and implement functional business requirements and non-functional technical requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical design documents and drive implementation with developers
- Research and analyze new technologies to be used (e.g., Libraries, IDE’s, tools)
- Develop high-level architecture and detailed design for application stack – backend
- Assist engineering and operational teams in debugging critical production problems
- Perform application code review, ensure creation and maintenance of appropriate artifacts for architecture and design work
- Develop back-end portions of web services.
- You will primarily focus on building backend REST API services.
- You work to implement server-side or application logic, develop databases, and design architectures.
- Create and talk to REST services.
- Shift between multiple projects and technologies.
- Write clean code and test it throughout the development process to ensure the quality is up to standards.
- Work on software that is used by millions of people all around the world is a challenge that you're willing to tackle.
- Encourage a self-motivated squad model of working from handling development, test and operations for the micro services.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Should have 3-5 years of experience with backend service development and Microservices Architecture.
- Hands-on experience working on KVM and System Programming in Linux
- Proven experience implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes) along with considerable experience configuring and administrating Linux (or other Unix-like) systems
- Software engineering experience designing Enterprise Cloud Applications with Go Lang, Python, REST API
- Proven experience with infrastructure automation frameworks like Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience in any Databases like Postgres, etcd or any No SQL DB.
- Expertise in defining business architecture, business process definition & modelling, use cases, and requirements definition, and associated best practice processes for defining these artifacts
- Proven proficiency in grasping requirements and building illustrative features with minimal specifications
- Experience working in agile development environments.
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login to apply.