IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Cloud Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Cloud Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Cloud Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Golang, Python, Nodejs, Bash, AWS, Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Developer.
Job Code: 563289BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high availability for underlying platforms and infrastructure for application use.
- Provide engineering teams with tooling and guidanceto monitor their service availability against pre-determined SLOs.
- Develop microservices for SRE services and Compliance activities
- Collaborate with other software engineers around patterns and practices for highly available, fault tolerant,and resilient applications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong / Expert Level Linux Skills with a strong background in troubleshooting
- 5+ years overall experience in Development or Engineering experience.
- 2-3 years of Cloud experience; IaaS and PaaS for on-prem and/or public clouds (IBM, AWS, or Azure)
- At least one year of Production experience with native Kubernetes or related enterprise container platforms.
- Strong software development skills, with a proven track record in developing quality software solutions (ideally Golang, Python, Nodejs, Bash experience)
- Experience developing microservices in Node.js, Golang, or Python
- Experience with databases –Cloudant, PostgreSQL, Redis, CouchDB
- Experience with SAML and OIDC
- Experience with the Principles of “The Twelve-FactorApp”
- Experience developing and operating services for regulated environments
- Knowledge of IBM Cloud is a plus.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience with code security and compliance
- Strong security and compliance experience.
- Knowledge of main industry accreditations –ideally knowledge of NISTcontrols(800-53).
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.