Siemens Gurugram Software Engineer-Design & Development Posts | BE/B.Tech Graduate | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Gurugram.
Under Siemens Gurugram Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-Design & Development.
Job Code: 221786.
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech Graduate.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Gurugram.
Apply Mode: Online.
- We need a candidate who will be primarily responsible for the development and delivery of system integration solutions on platforms Windows or Linux
- Analyze requirements and functional specifications.
- Design and Develop applications for a systems integration platform.
- Write code and test code for part of the software component. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Analyze and fix problems reported from testing team /end users to ensure product quality.
- Create Technical documentation (e.g. Concept document, FSpec) and user documentation ( e.g. Admin Manual)
- Should design and develop product features based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes
- We need a BE/ BTech graduate in IT, Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent specialization
- You should have 3 years of experience in programming/scripting languages shell, bash, and Powershell.
- Experience in implementing the application's infrastructure.
- Knowledge of protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP
- Worked in Six Sigma or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
- Good knowledge of Information security topics such SSH, hardening, remote access, malware prevention system, security policy, firewall, pki, Snort IDS/IPS.
- Experience in OS platform Windows/Linux.
- Experience in working on CI/CD
- Experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase, GIT.