Siemens Pune GoLang Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for GoLang Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune GoLang Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Golang/Node.Js/C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: GoLang Developer.
Job Code: 391341.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing cloud native backend services using Golang or similar technologies like Node.js or C++.
- You should be Good with any one Technology Either Golang/Node.Js/C++ Development.
- You should be flexible for a Technology shift from Node or C++ to Golang.
- You will write automated unit tests and integration tests for the implemented features.
- You have to Ensure conformance to quality processes to help project in meeting quality goals.
- You Should be able to effectively investigate reported software defects, debugging skills.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively at various levels - intra team, inter group, spoken skills, written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills.
- You should an engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any Equivalent degree.
- You should have Relevant experience 4 to 6 years as a software developer.
- You must understand and analyze business requirements by interacting with relevant stake holders.
- You should have Experience in designing and developing REST apis.
- You must be Proficient in developing backend services using coding languages - Golang / nodejs /C++.
- You should be able to write automated unit tests for quality assurance.
- You should be able to effectively investigate reported software defects, and debugging skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.