Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai Associate Posts | B.Sc/B.E/MCA | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant India announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cognizant Chennai Associate 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Spring Boot, Core Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00038774395.
Education Qualification: B.Sc/B.E/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates.
- Setup Business bridge calls to update the status of Critical incidents / Outages.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed-upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
- Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc).
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management, KEDB management etc).
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
- Provide inputs for the development of learning plan for the team.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes.
- Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
- Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
- Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
- Perform task estimation.
- guide the service analyst on estimation.
- Coordinate shift operations and logistics.
- Participate in audits as necessary.
- Spring Boot
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills:
- ANSI SQL
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through the online mode by initially registering with the Cognizant company career portal and login to apply.