NTT DATA Bangalore Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.;
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in JAVA and J2EE can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 218338.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ years of development experience in JAVA and J2EE (EJB Transactions & Session management)
- Hands-on JAVA8/11, Rest API, Spring framework, Spring boot, Junit,
- Hands-on Docker, working in containerized environment,
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle and Agile/Scrum Methodologies, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git.
- Mechanical or Automotive Industry experience or an Automobile Engineering background is an added advantage
- Good to have Microservices,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Develop new programs and enhance existing programs to support various team initiatives.
- Contributes to technical documentation and follows standard version control procedures.
- Works effectively with various technologies.
- Adapts quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.