S&P Global Hyderabad Cloud Engineer Posts | Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Cloud Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Engineer.
Job Code: 261108.
Education Qualification: Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Migrating existing legacy systems to cloud.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud platform.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Implementing security guard rails in accordance with company policies and compliance in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- AWS, Azure, or cloud-related certifications.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience migrating applications to the cloud.
- Experience with Terraform, Python & Powershell scripting
- Experience authoring complex terraform modules
- Experience running a fully managed, 24/7 cloud platform product