S&P Global Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Terraform, Networks, and Database can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 281168.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Haryana.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Cloud engineering and dev enablement functions with heavy focus on cloud transformation (AWS/GCP) for all platforms and channel solutions and strategic programs (e.g. Lodestone)
- Defining standard infrastructure blueprints (IaC), reference implementations, immutable pipeline capabilities and other required specifications
- Working with Product and Development teams, assisting in their projects to deliver new functionality
- Enabling shift-left security capabilities as part of DevOps practices
- Aligning security engineering requirements between Corporate IT and divisional boundaries
- Providing subject matter expertise to teams in support of enablement and specific technology areas driving a more shift-left practice
- Managing and reviewing aspects of infrastructure systems projects and assist in developing infrastructure systems growth initiatives
- Working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the business unit and organization
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code using Terraform
- Experience of working with development methodologies like Agile, Kanban
- Extensive experience of working on mission critical systems and cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Networks, Database, Storage, Management Systems, services frameworks, cloud technologies
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and capabilities
Nice to have Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in relevant technology disciplines and business functions
- Understanding of the financial services industry economics, business benefits and commercial realities in delivering solutions from both as a supplier and the customer's perspectives
- Extensive knowledge of financial products, industry trends, regulatory rules in different jurisdictions and operational practices across a range of asset classes
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.