Siemens Ltd Pune Senior Software Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 355788.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for development and support of enterprise .NET applications
- Supports critical production systems and data pipelines
- Develop software solutions compliant with enterprise architecture, processes, procedures, and protocols
- Works with architects and developers to report development progress.
- Responsible for timely completion of the development phase of projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.E. or B.Tech. with 6-8 years of total experience and relevant experience in .NET
- Solid experience designing and developing .NET-based solutions using OOP concepts that include many of the following technologies:
- Development experience with .NET and .NET Core,
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Should have significant experience developing working production grade software and maintaining it through a git version control system.
- Ability to work across new age front end scripting languages and adapt to rapidly changing technology stack
- Implementation of security and data protection
- C# (.NET Framework, .NET Core),
- SQL / SQL Server / Oracle
- AWS Basics (EC2, S3)
Good to Know:
- Entity Framework
- REST, HTTP Protocol, Soap
- Postman, Swagger, OpenAPI
- OKTA, MyID (Oauth)
- Windows Server Administration Basics
Nice to have/know:
- Git, JIRA
- Scripting languages (e.g. Windows Powershell, Python)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.