S&P Global Hyderabad Lead Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Lead Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Lead Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop, Spark/Scala, Airflow & ETL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Data Engineer.
Job Code: 273147.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts.
- Exposure to Data Engineering & Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark/Scala, Airflow & ETL
- At least 4-5 years hands on experience developing with Python and frameworks such as Flask and Django
- Have exposure to Data Science and is responsible for undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis; building models to address business problems; presenting information using data visualization techniques.
- Must have experience in analyzing requirements and developing overall concept and design objectives. The developer must be able to create software in a variety of programming and for a variety of IT software applications. Must have experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs
- Experience working with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL, Oracle or equivalent
- Experience working with Kafka & Docker
- Exposure for programming languages like Java, .Net is a plus
- Proven experience working with an Agile framework mindset
- Desire to work with a highly collaborative team located onshore and offshore
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields.
- Ability to work well in team environment following Agile software development principles.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task.
- High energy and a self-starter.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.