Siemens Pune Mobile App Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Mobile App Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Mobile App Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in HTML5, CSS, REST API can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Mobile App Developer.
Job Code: 320136.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 2 to 6 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You should be able to Write clean, well-designed code.
- You should be able to Carry out peer-to-peer code reviews
- You should Troubleshoot, test, maintain the core of product software and databases.
- You need to Contribute in all phases of development life cycle.
- You Should be flexible to work on any domain/technology.
- You Should follow and adhere to organization-level and project-level processes and standards.
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
- 3 - 6 Years of Relevant experience as a Software Developer.
- 2+ years in Angular 2 /Ionic (Knowledge of all versions would be good to have).
- In-depth knowledge of components, directives, services, forms.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Ability to convert UX designs into deliverables.
- Experience of developing web and mobile responsive applications.
- Good understanding of REST API integration.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Clean and efficient coding practices.
- Having working experience in Android along with iOS.
- Knowledge/Experience of RxJS, NgRx, Angular Material,
- Experience with Gitlab CI
- Experience of deploying mobile applications on Playstore / App store.
- Should be able to integrate chart libraries & plugins
- Should be able to design project structure based on requirements.
- Having working experience in Hybrid Mobile App (Cordova, Ionic).
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.