Infosys Limited Mysore Cloud Test Specialist Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys careers India announces job vacancies for Cloud Test Specialist posts, with work location in Mysore.
Under Infosys Mysore hiring Cloud Test Specialist 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cloud can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Test Specialist | AZURE.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-103684-2.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Mysore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys testing team, your primary role would be to anchor testing requirements, develop test strategy, track & monitor project plans, review test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- You will develop project quality plans, validate defective prevention plans to deliver effective testing solutions for clients.
- You will ensure right test environment is available and provide necessary review feedback for test data setup to ensure timely commencement of test execution
- You will validate "go live" activities such as production verification to ensure that the application runs in the production environment without any issues.
- In addition, you will mentor the team and provide regular feedback and coaching to help them continually improve their performance
- Possess end-to-end knowledge and experience in testing
- Extensive experience in test planning/ test strategy, test estimates
- Excellent communication and client handling skills
- Experience in one or more scripting languages and automation tools
- Analytical, Client interfacing and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Project and Team Management
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.