S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Quality Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Quality Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad hiring Senior Quality Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS/Azure, SQL, DevOps can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Quality Engineer(ETL/DB Testing).
Job Code: 265159.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Lead projects from QA perspective to ensure smooth delivery of projects in and Agile/Scrum framework. Actively participate in team meetings to support adequate project scoping, design reviews, test planning, and technical documentation review for assigned projects.
- Lead the testing activities on assigned projects; analyze requirements and ensure the testing strategy is aligned to a risk-based approach while mitigating risk exposure within all phases of project.
- Trigger, monitor and control the execution of automated test suites, identifying issues and potential gaps in reliable and efficient test suites to enable continuous improvements.
- Utilizing test automation tools to develop and maintain automated regression test suite.
- Implement and support QA governance of testing processes, data, and execution metrics to help drive improvement in team performance.
- Perform risk analysis for features/projects in your ownership, provide mitigation and escalate appropriately.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders to analyze any issues, provide root cause analysis and resolution.
- Influence and communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure highest levels of quality for the product/platform in your ownership.
- 6-8 years of experience and proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Testing techniques in an Agile/Scrum framework.
- Ability to lead testing projects, motivate and mentor a team to achieve business objectives.
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with ability to partner with technology partners at various levels, across functions and including global teams.
- Good understanding of SQL and databases, should be comfortable in writing SQL queries.
- Should have delivered on at least one automation project using any automation framework.
- Knowledge of OOP and coding skills in any language.
- Experience working with SOAP and REST service and understanding of SOA architecture is desirable.
- Knowledge of testing in continuous integration, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade models is a plus.
- Experience in Cloud technologies like AWS/Azure infrastructure and micro-services, containers integration testing is desirable.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies
- Ability to train and mentor
- Exposure to coding languages
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.