SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Senior Developer/Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MS/M.Tech | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Developer/Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore hiring Senior Developer/Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Senior Developer/Developer(Java Fullstack, TypeScript), SAP Concur Travel.
Job Code: 299661.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MS/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 4 to 12 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- BE/BTech/MCA/MS/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed university with 4 to 12 years of experience delivering successful web application projects using Java.
- Experienced in product development using Java stack, Spring Framework and TypeScript.
- Experience in microservices architectures.
- An understanding of functional programming techniques as well as writing unit and integration tests should also be considered a normal part of writing code.
- Experience with Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, and a broad array of AWS primitives such as EC2, AMIs, EKS, Dynamo, Code Deploy, etc. is preferred.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and a lack of fear for learning something new. You should be open to learn from others and willing to help mentor and teach.
- Familiarity with common compliance frameworks that impact software development: FedRAMP, PCI, SOC1, SOC2, and more.
- Be comfortable owning cloud services end to end, leading implementation of new distributed systems, using AWS services and best practices such as zero-downtime production deployments, canaries, frequent deployments, and feature-flag-driven development.
- Mentor junior developers and lead scrum teams by setting positive examples.
- Experience in Travel Technologies a plus.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.