HCL Technologies Noida Senior Consultant Posts | B.Tech | Apply Now
HCL Technologies Limited is a leading global technology and IT enterprise.
In the latest job announcement, HCL careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Consultant posts, with work location in Noida.
Under HCL Noida hiring Senior Consultant 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SPLUNK core, PERL, Shell/VB, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Consultant- Services.
Job Code: 896742BR.
Education Qualification: B.Tech.
Experience Level: 4.5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ year’s experience in SPLUNK core/ITSI implementation preferably in service provider network with strong UNIX/Windows knowledge.
- Should possess strong scripting knowledge in PERL, Shell/VB, Python etc.
- Should have experience in Integrations with other tools.
- Should have strong understanding of Splunk development, Implementation Administration
- Should have worked on various monitoring Solution (Storage, backup, server, Network, APM, etc.)
- Should have been part of the team in High Availability configuration in complex environment.
- Experience with REST and web services interfaces, XML, JSON
- Integration with Monitoring like SCOM, CAUIM, Solarwind with Splunk ITSI
- Experience in Splunk Dashboard development.Plus
- Experience in working as a part of a team involved in the implementation of SPLUNK for big Global customer.
- Should be a fast learner of various other tools and integrate where possible.
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Out of the Box Thinker with technical Savoir-faire
- To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
- To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident and problem management
- To independently resolve tickets and esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases
- Work on value-adding activities such Knowledge base update and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts and conducting interviews or participation in hiring drives
- To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
How to apply:
An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode by initially registering with HCL company career portal and login to apply.