Siemens Pune Senior Software Engineer Posts | Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Senior Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SAP QM, ABAP, QM data structure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer- SAP QM.
Job Code: 217986.
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As an IT professional, for QM processes in the SAP environment, you will be maintaining and further development/customizing and documentation of QM business processes over the entire value chain from development to production and sales.
- Essentially, the processes of Mobility either are mapped using SAP QM or OPCenter Quality (formerly QSYS). For this purpose, you work in a team consisting of internal colleagues as well as external consultants / service providers.
- In your area of responsibility, you will also advise users and specialists from the business sector on questions relating to process optimization in the area of quality management.
- You also translate customer requirements into technical specifications and accompany the implementation up to the test and customer acceptance.
- Permanent process optimization in this environment is essential in your area of responsibility.
- Active participation in IT projects that affect the supervised process
- You expect an environment with state-of-the-art working methods, agile methodologies and projects as well as intensive team spirit. Specifically, the consolidation of the Mobility SAP landscape and the introduction of the new SAP version S4 HANA are on the future roadmap.
- The foundation of your professional success is a completed degree (Master/Diploma) in the field of IT, Computer Science or Business Informatics. Alternatively, you can have comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
- You also have 5+ years of professional experience in the field of SAP quality management within a major technical group or also in IT consulting.
- Well-founded and practically proven experience in SAP QM incl. Customizing knowledge are further cornerstones of your success.
- Basic knowledge of logistics and manufacturing processes (MM, SD, PP) should be available.
- Knowledge of ABAP, QM data structure and the corresponding technical understanding are also beneficial
- Knowledge of interfaces like QM IDI and Business Workflow in regard to QM are beneficial.
- With your communication skills and presentation skills, you can present technical issues clearly and intelligibly, even at the management level.
- If you also have fluent knowledge of English and are willing to travel, you are welcome in our team!