Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad Oracle DBA Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Oracle DBA posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Genpact Hyderabad Oracle DBA 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle 11g / 12c / 18c - 19C can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Oracle DBA.
Job Code: ITO056879.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide support on all the stages of database implementation and/or database-related deployments.
- Database upgrades/migrations 11g / 12c / 18c - 19C
- Participate in project meetings, as necessary, to understand application and database requirements.
- Ability to work independently and to resolve complex Oracle issues.
- Run diagnostic tools to identify database performance bottlenecks and take appropriate corrective actions to improve database performance. Work with development teams to tune SQL queries.
- Troubleshoot Oracle performance and non-performance related issues either independently or in conjunction with other DBAs.
- Should have experience on Backup and Recovery strategies.
- Manage backup/recovery for Oracle instances.
- Management of database and resource capacity planning.
- Troubleshooting of cluster failures, ASM disk group’s failures and DR related problem etc.
- Physical and Logical database designing and Configuration of ADG/DG.
- Design for CPU, memory, and storage capacity requirements.
- Design security policy and audit plan.
- Database recoveries and identifying and fixing database corruption
- Designing a Strategy to Maintain and Manage Databases.
- Good working knowledge of Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- Ability to use internal performance tuning tools like AWR/ASH/ADDM/ 10046 tracing etc.
- DR failover/switchover as and when required
- Patch Management.
- Issue analysis and fixing the same with help from Oracle support.
- Participates in weekend rotation and shifts
- Database monitoring job automation. Any other DBA activities to fix any operational issues to make sure 24x7 uptime of databases.
- With respect to Exadata Server Administration preferred experience on Exa OS patching, DB patching, Cell Maintenance, DIMM replacement.
- A strong commitment to follow and improve processes and procedures.
- Self-motivated and able to manage self-imposed deadlines/responsibilities.
- Strong team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Proven work experience in Oracle Database administration activities
- Install, Configure Golden gate for data replication.
- Install and configure Oracle enterprise manager Grid control.
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting skills for Oracle 12c/19c.
- Hands-on experience on Oracle 12/19c RAC – building, operating, tuning.
- Experience with DataGuard and GoldenGate, OEM 13c and Exadata.
- Install, Configure RAC databases for high availability.
- Ability to work in a global team environment
- Team -player with positive attitude.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.