Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Assistant Posts | Diploma/Degree/MCA | Apply Now
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL), a multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, TCIL PSU announces job vacancies for various technical staff posts on a regular basis.
Under TCIL JE, AE & Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/MCA in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of written test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 87,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 13.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For TCIL Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name of the post:
Junior Engineer – II (Telecom / IT): 08
Assistant Engineer (Telecom / IT): 02
Junior Engineer – II (Civil): 10
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02
Candidate age limit should be 35 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree/MCA in relevant Engg, Science subjects from recognized university/institute, with 2 to 6 years experience.
On the basis of written test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through DD.
The SC/ST Candidates are exempted from the Application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.tcil-india.com/current_opening.php.
- Select relevant job notification “TCIL is inviting the applications for the posts of Assistant,JE-II (Telecom/IT),AE (Telecom/IT),JE-II (Civil),AE (Civil) on regular basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of the application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048”.
Online application end date: 11.04.2019.
Last date for submission of application: by 13.04.2019.
Job Notification: https://www.tcil-india.com/pdf/career/28032019.pdf.