Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Bangalore Azure Cloud Engineer Posts | BCA/B.Tech/B.Sc | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS India announces job vacancies for Azure Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under TCS Bangalore Azure Cloud Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure/VMWare/Cloud Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Cloud Engineer.
Job Code: 165397.
Education Qualification: BCA/B.Tech/B.Sc/Bachelor of Computer Science.
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Hands-on in implementing proposed solutions and be able to technically guide extended teams during the development and deployment of the solution.
- Need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with customer technically and procedurally
- Strong design level knowledge in Azure Cloud platform
- Strong understanding of Azure Infrastructure services
- Have a good understanding in the implementation of advanced security, authentication, and single sign-on across cloud and on-premise
- For technical assessment and solutions
- Closely work with the customer to understand the business objectives and define solutions to meet the business objectives
- Candidate should have design knowledge with Windows, VMWARE and technologies to independently handle project technical implementations.
- Expertise knowledge in Certificate management, KMS and DFS is key in project implementations.
- Expert knowledge with Windows Operating system (Windows server 2012R2,2016 and Windows server 2019)
- Candidate should have experience in handling design topics with Architects.
- Good Knowledge in handling Active Directory design topics
- Expertise in designing managing DHCP and DNS. Migration knowledge is needed.
- Project implementations involve the migration of services upgrading the operating systems as per lifecycle by including all new features that got added in the latest operating system. This will involve discussion with Customer Architects to explain the new features with a clear understanding of why certain features can be implemented or cannot be.
- To be able to handle BCP DR Drills and maintaining the run books.
- Azure | VMWare | Cloud Azure