Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Bangalore Spring Boot Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Spring Boot Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under TCS Bangalore Spring Boot Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, J2EE, Java, Maven, Spring Boot, and Angular JS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Spring Boot Developer.
Job Code: 282225.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4+ years of experience in a technical position.
- AWS Solutions Architect or Developer certified.
- Experience in legacy modernization (refactor and re-write) from mainframe to Java platform.
- Experience in conducting functional testing in legacy modernization scenario.
- Application development experience in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Angular, Apache Groovy and Maven Scripts.
- Development experience in MS SQL Server/ DB2 LUW/ PostgreSQL as one of the backend databases.
- Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and Agile methodology.
Good to Have:
- Experience using AWS Cloud Services.
- Mainframe development skills using COBOL, PLI, CICS with DB2 and VSAM as backend.
- Experience in migrating data from DB2 on z/OS to DB2 on LUW or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in automation testing using products like selenium.
- Assist customers in modernizing legacy mainframe applications that can fully leverage the AWS Cloud.
- Achieving success will require coordination across many internal AWS teams and external AWS Partners.
- Work with various modernization tools and products to modernize mainframe (primarily automated refactoring using a tool-based approach).
- Develop/Test the modernized application code for functionality and performance in the target AWS cloud environment.
- Assist customers in cutover and handover process.
- Assist team to build re-usable mainframe modernization artefacts.
- Assist team to provide necessary trainings to Customer, partner and internal teams.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.