Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Associate Engineer Posts | B.Sc/B.Tech/MCA/M.E | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Associate Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad Associate Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Python, and DevOps can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Engineer.
Job Code: 274012.
Education Qualification: B.Sc/B.Tech/MCA/M.E.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- DevOps – Terraform, CI/CD Pipeline / API.
- Knowledge in Coding language Python.
- System Engineer – Red hat/windows.
- Hands-On experience of working 2-3 years on Windows/ Linux Servers, Cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Managing incidents, change requests, service requests and driving TRT (Technical Recovery Team) calls.
- Strong troubleshooting skills on these platforms.
- Minimum knowledge and understanding of financial markets are desirable.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with all levels of staff, both orally and written.
- Ability to manage own work and multitask to meet tight deadlines without losing sight of priorities under minimum supervision.
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual with a positive & pro-active attitude to work.>
- Customer and service focused, with determination to meet their needs and expectations.
- Driven and committed to the goals and objectives of the team and organization.
- 2-3 Years of experience as Technical.
- 2 Years of experience as DevOps.
- 1 Years of experience on AWS cloud.
- Ability to provide Production support: allotted Shift coverage as per shift.
- Point of escalation in event of a major incident.
- Work closely with senior and junior engineers in ARE Team and coordinate the efforts with lead and manager of the team.
- Must interact with global teams in time zones spanning UK, US, APAC areas.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services - from inception and design, through to deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Build a CI/CD pipeline and maintain the pipeline for Software Delivery.
- Collaborate with Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure the patching are up to date.
- Co-ordinate and work with DevOps Capability team to perform the Disaster recovery for the applications.
- Participate in Project related activities to meet operational needs.
- To ensure knowledge Articles of all supported systems is continually updated.
- To provide a high level of customer service, whilst working under pressure.
- To follow and adhere to established Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management procedures.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.