Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Hadoop Developer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Hadoop Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad Hadoop Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Hadoop Developer.
Job Code: 259738.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 to 9 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Overall Minimum 6+ years of post-college working experience as a developer in Bigdata, Hadoop or Data Warehousing Tools and Cloud Computing (Added Skill)
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience Hadoop, Hive SQL’s, Spark, Bigdata Eco System Tools.
- Preferable to have good technical knowledge on Cloud computing, AWS or Azure Cloud Services.
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills, ability to work with considerable ambiguity, ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly.
- Experience in working with teams in a complex organization involving multiple reporting lines.
- The candidate should be able to tweak the queries and work on performance enhancement.
- The candidate will be responsible for delivering code, setting up environment, connectivity, deploying the code in production after getting it properly tested.
- The candidate should have strong functional and technical knowledge to deliver what is required and he/she should be well acquainted with Banking terminologies. Occasionally, the candidate may have to be responsible as a primary contact and/or driver for small to medium size projects.
- The candidate should have strong DevOps and Agile Development Framework knowledge.
- Knowledge in BI tools like MSTR, Tableau is an added advantage
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.