Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Pune DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Capgemini Pune DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DevOps Tools, Python/Powershell/Bash can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 1610262.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 9 years.
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- DevOps Lead/Manager with 6+ years of work experience in IT.
- Experience in Python scripting, Sonar cube Powershell/ Bash scripting.
- 5 years of experience on tool like Jenkins\Teamcity\Octopus \GitHub\jfrog Artifactory\Ansible
- Experience in Deploying applications on-prem and cloud, troubleshooting CI/CD pipeline with build/automation unit tests and deployment related issues.
- Hands on experience to troubleshoot the issues on windows, linux and Cloud platforms.
- Working knowledge on AWS and AZURE terraform/EKS/Lamda/Cloud Front/Containerization/virtualization/EC2 instances Etc...
- Good understanding of Middleware tools like. MuleSoft, F5, DataPower, EMS and Appway
- Good communication skills and able to interact with senior team members.
- Desired Good understanding and implementation experience in Octopus tool
- DevOps Tools like (TeamCity/Octopus/Artifactory)
- Scripting Languages like (Python/Powershell/Bash)
- Cloud Technologies like (AWS/Azure)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.