Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 274325.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Required Technical Skill:
- 3+ years as devops engineer working on one or more software products.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in configuring and managing databases like MySQL, SQL Server, Postgrsql, dynamo DB. Financial database maintenance and support experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of (Git and Github), (Jenkins, concourse), (Docker, Kubernetes), (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), Nagios, octopus deploy, selenium, cucumber and hands on experience is expected in one from each area.
- Should have good understanding of security to protect software from unwanted attacks.
- Demonstrates knowledge of technologies within LSEG and how they relate to various parts of the business.
- Work on any number of projects that may include: creating new automated ETL data feeds, working with data analysts to enhance the existing web tools, refactoring data flow processes, performing support of existing system, performing bug fixes, and prototyping new systems on new hardware.
- Executes on the delivery of given tasks with some guidance and oversight.
- Develops tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code, may also review others' code when required.
- Builds trusting relationships with team and colleagues, collaborating closely with team.
- Communicates with clarity and precision in a concise format.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.