Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Pune Android Developer/Lead Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Android Developer/Lead posts, with work location in Pune.
Under TCS Pune Android Developer/Lead 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Android can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Android Developer/Lead.
Job Code: 227559.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 2 to 7 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
1. Good experience in Android based application development in In-vehicle/automotive Infotainment Platforms with a minimum 2 year of experience
2. Proficiency in Object oriented design and design patterns and clean architecture rules
3. Experience with the AOSP, Android SDK, Core java, NDK, JNI
4. Familiar with Jetpack, dependency injection, Android Architecture Components, Audio/Video Framework, Animation, Canvas
5. Proficiency in C++/Java/Kotlin, in developing modular, scalable android application using latest google android libraries and framework - Good-to-Have Experience with AOSP
6. Exposure to Automotive Embedded Development and Testing tools (IDE, Vector CAN tools like CANoe, GENy)
7. Exposure to Requirements Managements tools (like DOORS, Polarion), Design tools (like EA), Configuration management tools (like Plastic SCM, GIT) and tracking tool like JIRA
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.