Tech Mahindra Chennai Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Tech Mahindra Chennai Senior Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Selenium can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- To design, develop and implement software applications and systems based on users needs.
- Understand and analyse the technical specifications and suggest code optimization ideas.
- Fill timesheets and complete invoicing process on or before the deadline.
- Interact with customers on need basis and flag any requirements or issues raised by the customer to seniors in the team.
- Develop software code as per specifications, by understanding customer requirements.
- Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources.
- Constantly review if there is a better way of doing things, which may help with economizing time or money or deliver better to the customer.
- Adhere to quality process update the defect logs, test scripts, and comply with quality processes and timelines.
- Perform self code reviews as per standards.
- Develop project consolidated status reports and perform all activities related to re usage, accuracy and efficiency.
- Work alongside others, delivering own goals, and supporting team members in meeting theirs, thereby contributing to the overall satisfaction of the team.
- Provide application production support as per process/RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Tech Mahindra career portal and login in to apply.