PayPal Chennai Data Scientist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Data Scientist posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Data Scientist 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Teradata, SQL, SAS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Scientist.
Job Code: R0086696.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- This Data Scientist will work with Synchrony Financial to conceive, design, and monitor credit risk management strategies to improve business profitability for consumer lending
- Analyze customer level information to determine the effectiveness of credit policies and recommend necessary changes to improve profitability
- Innovative use of data and processes to improve risk management strategies and the customer experience
- Determine the impact of strategy changes on delinquency and credit losses
- Analyze portfolio trends and communicate concise and actionable business strategies from vast amounts of internal and external data
- Present new strategy recommendations for senior management approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Finance, Economics or related quantitative discipline
- 2-4 years proven credit risk analytics experience or equivalent
- Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed analysis
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills a must including the ability to explain and/or present analysis
- Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically
- Aptitude and willingness to roll up the sleeves and get involved in the details
- Proficiency in data analytics tools such as Python, Teradata, SQL, SAS
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficiency
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.