PayPal Chennai Data Scientist Posts | Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal careers India announces job vacancies for Data Scientist posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai hiring Data Scientist 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in R or Python, Microsoft PowerPoint can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Scientist.
Job Code: R0076213.
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Own production, development and maintenance of weekly business review reports, monthly business review reports, Tableau dashboards, and ongoing analyses to meet SLAs
Partner with product, engineering, instrumentation, and analytics teams to understand product, support experiment setups and analyze the performance
Work and establish good working relationships with other product/product analytics teams to leverage existing infra for the team and continuously engage with these teams for idea cross-pollination
Perform deep dive analyses on key business trends from different perspectives and package the insights into easily consumable presentations and documents
Continuously think on how to improve the analytics infrastructure for the team, build prototypes and automate processes
- 6 years of analytics experience in a fast-growing global technology company or a highly regarded startup analyzing large, multi-dimensional datasets and synthesizing data insights into actionable recommendations
- Post-graduation or relevant certifications would be a bonus
- Expert-level SQL skills to manipulate large datasets through standard access tools like Teradata
- Expert level Tableau/Qlik/Power BI skills to create impactful dashboards
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Have knowledge of R or Python (Added advantage)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.