Tech Mahindra Chennai Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Tech Mahindra Chennai Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in KONY can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Kony mobile app development (native, hybrid, SPA on multi-channel and mobile devices: iOS and Android)
- Should have experience in the framework Kony Platform (Kony Visualizer, Kony Mobile Fabric, Kony Sync, and Kony Messaging Service)
- Should be able to embed required native capabilities in Kony based development and has experience on multiple platforms and mobile devices
- Should have experience building enterprise-level apps, and deployment to Kony server(s)
- Should have experience consuming web services through Kony middleware/server like SOAP, XML, JSON
- Should have experience with Kony pre-processors, post-processors, URL providers, and connectors such as composite, looping
- Good knowledge of protocols (e.g. HTTP, OAuth, REST, etc.)
- Knowledge of repository tools such as Subversion, SVN & CVS
- Native app development experience will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to initially register with the Tech Mahindra company career portal, and log in to apply.