Tech Mahindra Kolkata Senior Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra India announces job vacancies for Senior Network Engineer posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under Tech Mahindra Kolkata Senior Network Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Network Operations & Service Management can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Network Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Hands-on experience on Cisco Meraki product planning, deployment and troubleshooting
- Experience in implementation, deployment and troubleshooting of Firewall (i.e. Palo Alto and F5) on perm and Cloud service providers.
- Need to be well versed with Campus LAN, SD-WAN, Wireless and Data Centre Network support (incident, problem management, etc.) , Transformation and Migration projects.
- Troubleshooting of Catalyst / Nexus switches, Wireless controllers, Access Points, ASR / ISR routers.
- Need to be well versed with Data Centre Consolidation, Transformation and Migration projects.
- Managing complex migration and implementation plan for heterogeneous network environment.
- Candidate should have good communication and documentation.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies.
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills, ability to navigate complex organizations and get the job done by working with others
- Organize and Lead a technical team with prominence on excellence, efficiency, and reliability
- Preferably with one of the given certification Cisco CCNP / CCIE is Huge plus
- Support the PMs in defining Work Packages, Deliverables, Engineers Teams, and also address issues, mitigate risks and cross coordinate engineer teams
- Work independently to ensure projects tasks are fully delivered to the right standard
- Nexus 7k & 5k, ASR 1004¿s
- Experience in platform and data centre migrations and consolidations and understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of data center
- Ability to translate technical discussions into business terms
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and experience of supervising others
- Excellent communication skills are written and verbal
- Solves complex, cross-functional issues that cross technologies in network
- Technical support and implementation experience in:
- Recent experience architecting and deploying a highly segmented network including:
- Routing: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, DMVPN and Cisco Router/ASR
- Switching: OTV, LISP, VPLS, QoS , vPC ,VSS , STP, VTP and Cisco (Nexus 9k/7k/5k/2k/1kv)
- Security: Firewalls, WAF, VPNs, Authentication (TACACS, AAA, PKI), 802.1x, NAC (Cisco ISE). Also should have excellent implementation and troubleshooting skills for Palo Alto and Cisco firewall & Symantec Proxy.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to think clearly, identify risks, anticipate eventualities and resolve problems
- Ability to understand and comply with business processes and procedures
- Should be able to work in 24x7 environment
- ITIL Certification preferred
- CCNP/ CCIE
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode by initially registering with the Tech Mahindra company career portal and login in to apply.