TeraData India Private Limited Mumbai Cloud Networking Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
TeraData India Private Limited, leading Business Analytics, Hybrid Cloud & Consulting service provider.
In the latest job announcement, TeraData announces job vacancies for Cloud Networking posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under TeraData Mumbai Cloud Networking 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure Cloud, Powershell, Bash, and Azure CLI can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Networking.
Job Code: 216767.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Manage, Operate and Support 24x7 AWS environments for multiple customers.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN/VXLAN, VRF, QoS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP as well as MPLS connectivity/architecture.
- Should have knowledge of network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP Suite & network troubleshooting skills are expected.
- Deep working knowledge of networking technologies including Layer-2,Layer-3 protocols, routing and switching products. ,BGP, MPLS, STP, RSVP-TE.
- Basic Understand & Knowledge of Load balancer , Network Firewall, DNS, Network monitoring tools, Wireshark/Packet Capture tools is good to have.
- Should have basic understanding of Linux/RHEL operating system.
- Cloud Network connectivity for new customer onboarding Experience on Azure network technologies like Hub & Spoke technologies, Virtual Network, VPN, Direct Connect , Vnet Peering & Private link.
- Should have knowledge of Azure Resource Group, VM, Vnet , Subnets, Storage Accounts, Network Watcher, Monitoring service.\
- Hands on experience of Azure services , Practical knowledge of Network Design & implementation is must.
- Experience in deploying and implementing scalable cloud-based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS with Azure cloud technologies
- Should have good exposure to establishing architecture strategies, processes, standards & governance policies on Azure Environment and implementation of the same.
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS along with Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud technologies
- Good experience working in a Support/Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) team.
- Strong understanding of IT production environments, operational strategies and mission critical systems to include IT internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- ITIL or other relevant certifications
- Service Now / ITSM tool day to day Operations
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Good to have one of the Azure Cloud certification Az-900, AZ-104 or advance.
- Working knowledge of Powershell , Bash or Azure CLI is added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to lead and mentor.
- Good team player
- Results oriented team player who will work towards meeting team commitments and ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- A passion for improving processes and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Good organizational and time management skills to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in collaboration with product development engineering teams
- Strategic thinker, ability to see big picture and develop roadmaps
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TeraData career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.